EnviroTech Laboratory, LLC
Talk to a real person at
"We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one"
- Jacques Yves Cousteau
77 Cook Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095
- Residential Well Water Testing
- For current and prospective homeowners and businesses
- We can respond to your water testing needs in a quick and reliable manner
- EnviroTech is a private, state certified, independent laboratory and will assess the results of your analysis in an unbiased and easy to understand way
- Most tests results are available within two working days from the time the lab has received your sample
©2011, EnviroTech Laboratory, All Rights Reserved.
FACTS AND FICTION CONCERNING GROUND WATER
Fiction - Ground water occurs in underground lakes and rivers.
Fact - Ground water bears little resemblance to surface water.
Fiction - Ground water migrates thousands of miles.
Fact - Most ground water is replaced nearby.
Fiction - There is no relationship between ground water and surface water.
Fact - Ground water provides much of the flow of streams; most lakes and swamps are windows in the water table.
Fiction - Ground water is not important for your water supply.
Fact - 53% of America’s drinking water comes from wells.
Since 1974, we have been performing water analysis:
Potability Water Test
Radon in Water Test
VOCs - Scan for Toxic Chemicals
- Before you purchase a Home
- Before you place your home on the market for sale or rent
- If you are building a New Home
- If you are drilling a New Well
- If you notice a smell or discoloration in your drinking water
- Connecticut State Department of Public Health recommends testing once per year
When to Have Your Water Tested:
Use the Contact Us box to order your sample bottles or ask questions!