EnviroTech Laboratory, LLC
Talk to a real person at
"We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one"
- Jacques Yves Cousteau
77 Cook Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095
- Builders / Building Contractors
Useful Links (will open in a separate window)
(Video produced by Penn State University)
(Written instructions from CT DPH)
- EnviroTech Laboratory will supply the sterilized sampling containers, and instructions on how to collect the samples.
- By mail - EnviroTech Laboratory can mail the sampling containers and will pay for postage, both delivery to your location and return to the lab.
- You can also pickup and drop-off the sampling containers anytime because two boxes marked "pick up" or "drop off" sampling containers are located outside 24hrs., 7 days a week.
- If you prefer, the lab can collect samples for an additional fee.
- Once we receive the samples, results are usually available within two working days.
- Results are emailed or a hard copy report can be mailed.
- Rest assured EnviroTech Laboratory will answer your water quality questions and provide a report that is accurate and easy to understand.
How to Get Your Water Tested
For a new well, certificate of occupancy, buying a home,etc. Includes 13 test parameters, chemical and bacteria.
Radon in Water: $50.00
Radon is naturally occurring and is found in high levels in the Northeast.
VOCs, Volatile Organic Chemicals: $95.00
Scan for over 50 toxic chemicals, some of the more commonly found pollutants in ground water.
For homes built prior to 1984.